Timberlake Song Highlights In 43 minutes
It’s Friday! Going to a party? Holding your own? Or maybe just a night in?
Whatever the occasion, we’re gonna make it easier for your partying/groove needs.
Flipside from Jump Smokers mixed together an amazing mix of Justin’s career highlights. You’ll get everything from his current hit ‘Suit & Tie’ to ‘Bye, Bye, Bye’ back in the N’Sync days.
Actually, if you really like Suit & Tie you’ll get it 3 fold in this mix.
The transitions and mixing is superb. Props Flipside.
This was originally released for B96, Chicago’s Radio station for top 40, but the good folks at Jump Smokers released this for your streaming and downloading pleasure.
Download link is in the Soundcloud button below.
Here’s a break down of what and where the tracks come in:
- Suit & tie [0:00]
- My Love [4:40]
- I Want You Back – Nsync [7:07]
- Sexy Back [8:15]
- Like I Love You [10:57]
- LoveStoned / I Think She Knows [14:45]
- Cry Me A River [16:25]
- Gonna Be Me – Nsync [19:25]
- Bye Bye Bye – Nsync [20:07]
- Where’s The Love – Black Eyed Peas [21.45]
- Girlfriend – Nsync [22:20]
- Summer Love – [23:20]
- Suit & Tie – Programming [25:20]
- Rock Your Body – [28:00]
- Carry Out – Timbaland [30:48]
- Carry Out Remix – Tinbland [32:04]
- Dead and Gone – TI [33:03]
- What Goes Around [33:30]
- Give It To Me – Nelly Furtado & Timbaland [36:47]
- Suit & Tie [37:56]
Jump Smokers are signed to Ultra Music but they don’t update it much. So best to give your thanks over on their official site here.
What do you think of the mix?